Sunday, August 23, 2009

:)

Woke up with a sulky mood today.
EP With Mum for lunch and met up with Aidan for church at Pasir Ris.
Kept on giving the :/ face to Aidan lol, sorry bro.

Met up with Jerry and Malcolm and went in for 1 and a half hours.
Missed those times I had @ CS with my friends haha.

They went for dinner, then Aidan and I headed to Tamp to get my hair removal sponge finally!
Thanks to Aidan and Rachel.
Did I mention they use wax strip on me around last week?
They wax both my arms and legs FOR FUN. DAMN pain I swear.
And both of them was laughing like dogs. Knn lol. -.-
Now the hairs are growing back and I don't know why I feel very uncomfortable.
Shaving will make my hair grow thicker & thicker so yeah bought the sponge! ^^

Headed to Airport's Mac to study after that.
Ordered McSpicy omggggg qy you suck.
But I managed to feel Aidan fries and half the omfg nice chicken thigh meat.
Am I nice or what. :) ahhaha.

Mo called and asked me to go to Hougang after studying.
So we left LOL and headed to candy empire. Omgg qy fuck you. -.-
No choice I always spam food when I'm feeling down sigh.

He surprised me with something after that which made me ohmygodddddd @ it.
Hug-ed him on the spot I saw it!
I would have screamed more if he didn't give me clues about what it is.
He told me he got it from EP and straightaway I know what it is already haha.
It's something I really really really wanted since months ago.
You're not supposed to give someone a watch on his/her birthday? Something like this.
So that silly boy gave it to me earlier and not on my actual day. Hahaha. Love you. :)
OMG I TYPED OUT LOVE YOU CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
Don't think about the bracelet already k? It's okay. I love this alot. :)
This seriously made my day up hehe ^^
Gonna go back to the shop to make it smaller to fit my wrist tomorrow! YAY can't wait.

Need to go now, have to sleep early.
Tomorrow gonna really chiongggg. I dread Monday's arrival.

Listening to William So's songs again. Ahhhh so nice.
Omgomg I am a lucky girl. For some reasons. :)
I WANNA DYE MY HAIR JET BLACK!

HAHAHA OMG I'M DAMN HAPPY TODAYYYYY. :D:D
PAWNZ YOU SLUT. Your plan to make me pissed off failed.

No comments: