Thursday, August 20, 2009

:)

Met up with Aidan and went to school.
Saw Jesslyn and Vanessa omg miss them so so much!

Library to study with Adrian, Kimseng & Songhan.
Failed again, I only did one question and spent the rest of the time talking and laughing. :)

Left with Aidan to Eastpoint for dinner @ LJS and I saw Jesslyn and Vanessa again! Haha.
Met up with Chan after his physics lesson lol! and studied for awhile.
Seriously awhile. I just wrote Question (8) on my book and we left already. Lol!
Went back home to put stuffs and went down to meet Aidan and Chan again.
Went to Chan's friend's house and slack.
They're fucking crazy people I was like o.o omfgzz @ what they're doing to themselves.
One of them black out and it was very funny, he just stone there and stared into space hahah!

Chan's house after that and homeeeee. :)
12am already! 7th month woooo. Hahhaa.

Have to study hard, really have to.
Need to make my life more useful to make me happy.
Walked pass that route again, memories flew back like superheros. -.-
Need to get this shitz out of my mind asap.
3 years already omg Qy please do something about it!

Studying tmrw with awesome people.
Aidan Anders Chan etc. :D
Baiiiiiiiix! :)

No comments: