Tuesday, August 18, 2009

:)

Met up with Aidan, Rafiq & Wilson at Central on Sunday.
Talked to Rafiq and screamed a him cause he kept on disturbing me. Sorry lol. -.-
Aidan kept on chasing Rafiq with a cockroach and Rafiq ran like a dog.
Wilson and I laughed like mad. Lol!
Little things like this made my day up. Luv them. :)

School to study with Aidan, Anders and Chan.
Ended up using Chan's laptop instead. :)
LJS @ East point after that.
That place reminds me of Thian layleng, hahaha. :)
Rafiq & Zaf came after that!
Talking to them is damn fun. Heh.

They walked me home and certain things happened after that which made me cried when I went back home.
I hope I'll make the right decision when the time comes.
But now I need to study first! This is much more important.

I thought study week lasts for 2 weeks but nooo it's only 1. Nabei to the max. -.-
I can't study alone, need to have someone beside me to keep me focused. Lol.

Gonna study with Adrian, Kimseng & Songhan tomorrow! :)
Have to wake up early, oh goddddd. :(

No comments: