Sunday, August 09, 2009

:)

Yesterday was awesome but someone was so clever that she brought her camera out without a memory card. -cough-

I met up with Aidan @ Tamp library.
Gonna start baking soon hehe. :)
Walked around and I went to Rachel's house to wait for her.

Mrt-ed to Bugis and met up with Diana on the way.
Got my box bag like finally ahhhhhh. Happy like a dog. :):):):):):):) huu huu huu.
Rachel got herself a bag too, and a wig LOL!
She looks like a tranny with the wig, damn funny.

Headed to town after that.
We went to Far East Shopping Centre instead of Plaza.
Was so sick of walking so we cabbed to Plaza instead.
The last time I went to town was with Diana and I didn't contact her for 4 months, how long is that!
Hate to go town, idk why.
Always go there because of far east and thats it.
But I'm going back again to get the shoe omgzz fuck you Rachel LOL!
Anyway Diana went to extend her hair! Look like CAL. Hahahah!

All of them followed me to Hougang after that heh. :)
Played pool and headed home. :)

No comments: