Thursday, August 13, 2009

.

Today was worst than yesterday, sigh.
I don't understand why I really don't.
I'm ready to bomb anytime now. :/

I'm trying to get over something which seems impossible for me to.
But I'm trying, trying real hard.
I AM USELESS DAMN FUCKING USELESS.
I kept on telling myself I must be strong but I just kept on crying to sleep over and over again.
Trying to put up a strong front in front of your mates isn't easy.
I'm tired of everything. Real tired..

I even failed my Maths I fucking failed my maths I FAILED MY MATHS.
OF ALL BUT MY BEST SUBJECT SINCE PRIMARY 1. MATHS.
Maybe I should just stay calm and not react to everything.
Not even laughing, just be like a typical quiet girl and do well in my studies.

I really need a listening ear one. A particular one.
Which will only say 'then what you want me to do/don't think too much la'.
These 2 sentences were enough cause I know at least that person's there for me when I need someone. But now, the situation is different..
I'm hoping for everything to go back to the past. Sigh.

Anyway thanks bro for listening to all those stuffs. Love you. :)

No comments: