Sunday, August 16, 2009

.

Happy birthday Wanyan, went to her bbq yesterday.
Played games and kena forfeit, my face was filled with loads of charcoal.
But it was fun and I really enjoyed myself. :)

Need to study need to study need to study like nowwwwwwww.
Life's really screwed up now. DAMN SCREWED.

I'm doing things that I didn't want to.
I'm living a life I've never wanted to.
What's wrong with me?

I wanna turn back now but I can't.
Everything won't change back to how it used to be anymore.

I'm tired, really tired.
I always don't get the things I want.
You know the feeling when you want something really badly for soooooooo long and you just can't get it?
That feeling really sucks.
I wanna be immune to everything. That's when I won't feel any pain to whatever shitz that falls upon me.
Gonna burst soon, I feel like disappearing from everything and just live alone without having to worry for any shit now.
I'm being fucked. _l_

No comments: