Tuesday, September 01, 2009

:)

Boring day at home.
I've been coughing real badly today. Chest sibeiiii pain. :/

Met up with my relatives on Sunday.
I saw Kaili and Kian! Omg so long since I've last met Kian.
Played a Maths card game with Kian and he won every match.
Kept on saying 'Poly student lose to Normal tech one' then shake his head.
Lol. -____-

Kaili passed me a present!
She drew a handmade card which I luvvvvvvv it alot alot alot.
And a cross stitch! Omg I really wanna know how she do it man.

Photobucket

Look at the card! Hahaha.

Photobucket

Is she sweet or what? :) Love you sis!

Work yesterday was really slack, Bel and Syl was really nice haha.
Said wrong things to customers and drop stuffs while serving food LOL.
But they didn't blame me. :)
Working with Chan & Zaf this Thursday yay! :D

Anyone has a printer? I need to print something but my printer is screwed up now. :(

No comments: