Tuesday, September 08, 2009

:)

Brought Aidan to Bugis for Curry chicken yesterday. :)
Went Jurong, and back to Bugis after that to meet Candice and James.
James was damn funny I swear, he kept on coming out with wtfbbq ideas which made me LOL like mad.
Back to CGH to visit A's Mum and then home.

Dad's sick. A's mum is in the hospital. D's grandfather just passed away.
So many stuffs happening.

I stayed at home to take care of Dad today.
Mum asked me to cook porridge for him.
But he drove me to 85 to eat my fav porridge instead. LOL.
Accompanied Aidan & Marcia during their work break.
I'm so nice. :D

Working tomorrow with 2 strangers. o.o
Working for COMEX on thurs to sun.
Omgxzxs gonna be soso tired.
But I see moolahs coming innnn heh. :D
Second time working for fair.
How I wish the same thing will happen again omg.
NAH KIDDINGGGGG. No qy tell yourself you're over that please.

I'm feeling really confused now. :/
I have alot of 'what if?' inside my head.
What if this, what if that. Lol. -.-
But I still have to make a decision right?
Sis told me before to follow my heart.
But if I do, I have a feeling I'm gonna make someone smile later. LOL.
But I don't wanna make use of people.
Bad karma tsk.

My stomach is screaming for food AGAIN. -_-

No comments: