Saturday, September 26, 2009

:)

Work today was fun ahha.
Met up with Aidan for lunch.
Met Jesslyn after that and headed to T1 to look for Vanessa. Left after awhile.
Laughed soooo much with her omg.
I nearly puke my food out, kept on coughing non-stop.
Crazy girl LOL. Remember the dead ah pek in the mrt? HAHAHAH.

Went back to work after that, first time working with Derron today and he was really fierce.
There was this table being reserved and when the customer comes I forgot to ask whether they've made a reservation or something.
They wanted to seat at the reserved table and I said no.
But they still sat there and after that Derron called the phone number appeared on the board and shit it's that customer.
I got scolding from him. -.-
Not really scolding but, very fierce la lol!

After that he test me about orders.
He suddenly joke around and became really nice lol!
Learnt so much stuffs from him today.

Bel came after that and we started chit chatting.
Danial & another guy came after that.
Before Danial came into the shop I was trying to act like him and Derron says I''m actually quite bitchy.
Cause during work I'm always like quiet and antisocial? -.-
Then Bel was like 'she is very bitchy'
Danial came in after that and he says my forehead has the word 'bitch' there.

Haha omg people there are really fun.
Yesterday I was thinking 'shit la tmr working with Derron, don't even know him.'
But his actions is really funny.
He shakes drinks like the doll at those old bubble tea stores LOL!
Marcia and me laughed like mad today.

Hahahaha. :) Working tomorrow again.
With Bel and Zaf! Weehoo. :)

By the way this commercial never fails to irritate me.
But I always -_- it and lol at the back part.
Jh says I'm being mind fucked by this song. -.-



Damn irritating..

No comments: