Saturday, September 05, 2009

:)

Arcade yesterday with Chan, Marcia & Zaf before work. Fun. Hahhaa. :)
Marcia is a hardcore fan of Show Luo.
She got 4 hoodies LOL crazy girl.
And she kept on disturbing me! Whenever she smiles to me it will reminds me of something lol.

Simpang for supper and Crossfire after that with Aidan, Chan & Zaf.
So long since I touched dota. :)
Then we walked home, Zaf killed countless of cockroaches and Chan kept on repeating his IC number LOL!
Inside joke ahhaha. :) Long walks are fun!
Reached home around 4am.

Went Tamp Mall with Aidan today, saw Samuel.
Finally replaced my wallet yay. Veriiii colourfoo, I like. (Y)
Had Frolicks, omg I'm missing the honey stars already!

Headed to Marina square for dinner & window shopping.
Ended up saying OMG and pulled Aidan into a shop and bought er, 5 items heh. :D
I was looking for it for real long la omg. Me ishh happy girl. ^^ LOL
Saw this at action city and I fell in love with it.
LOL cute right I noticed it when I know her name is secret.
Like, she can keep my secret or something lol, I can imagine myself talking to her everynight.
But I'm 17 already lol. But it's cute right! and the meaning is there!

Funan after that for job briefing.
Need to go Jurong for another one on Monday sigh. :(
Then headed to Esplanade for awhile. Aidan kept on looking at a hardcore couple LOL.

Back to Ehub to look for Mommy!
She spent 35 bucks at the arcade and came back with sweets and a soft toy lol.
Omg the money, I could've gotten something.. ARGH AIDAN YOU KNOW IT RIGHT.

Supper againzzz and headed home.
Msia trip tmr. ^^ Eating spreeeeee lol.
Fats fats fats haunt qiuyun gogo!
K I'm mad lol, I'm happy today! :) Bye!

No comments: