Friday, September 25, 2009

:)

I woke up really early today.
Played the bball game on Aidan's itouch again omg damn addictive!

Went Simpang to meet Zaf and headed to Eastpoint for lunch.
Then headed back to workplace and had a long talk with Zaf.
After that taught him how to write chinese words.
LOL damn funny, totally fail.

Headed back home and went to E!hub for arcade.
Met up with Terence and took Zaf's stuffs from him.
Then headed back home.

Working full tomorrow.
Somethings I saw at the workplace today makes me feel weird.
Suddenly dread working there. Zzz.

Need to stop looking at someone's photos like now.
Makes me feel so lousy being compared to her.
Tall, pretty and everything. Her figure OMG.
What's wrong with me? I've only seen her photos before and I'm thinking so much.
I THINK IM CRAZY LOL.

Am reading it again and again to wake myself up.
This will be the last time.
Qy tell yourself this repeatedly please.

No comments: