Saturday, September 19, 2009

:)

I met up with Aidan for lunch and headed to E!hub.
Then to Tamp to meet Rafiq!
My god hahhaha miss him very much.
Phoebe came to meet us after that and went Mac to talk cock and play UNO using iPhone. -.-

Headed to arcade after that.
Spent alot of money trying to get the PS3 but failed. LOL but it was damn fun ahahha.

Walk around aimlessly with Rafiq after that and headed home to sleep.
Weather was really nice! Was raining heh. :)

I'm still thinking whether to get a Sansa or Cowon s9.
Cowon s9 is nice and good but I'm a retard and I don't know hwo to make full use of it so it'll be useless.
Sansa is small and cute and red (!) but screen is veryyyy small.
Maybe should get Sansa since I've no fate with LCD.
Who knows Cowon's LCD may be faulty within like half a year?
LOL OMG it's scaring me.

And I'm gonna start twitter soon cause school's starting in a month and I don't think I'll have that much time to blog. Will use twitter to do little small updates. :)

And I just found 3 book borrowed from the library and the due date is on 10th September fuck.
WHY AM I SO FORGETFUL ARGH.

By the way my previous post is so meaningful right!
Can't stop reading it again and again heh.
Gotta sleep early today, my eyes resembles a panda. :(

No comments: