Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yesterday & today's work was damn sian.
Weekdays = no customers = time passes like tortoise.
-.- -.-

But talking cock with the people there is fun. :)
But time really crawl like tortoise.
Everytime find excuse go give out flyers, then go and look for Ahtay, Jesslyn & Martin, LOLOL. :)
Then talk cock already then faster run back, haha!

Ahtay accidentally cut my finger with a penknife yesterday. Then got blood. ):
I still remember how shocked he is. The :O face. HAHAHA!
Actually not totally his fault, I was the one to hit his hand when he was playing with the penknife.
Damn pain, I cried on the spot. T_T
Luckily Martin got plaster, or else I'll bua the blood on Ahtay's face, LOL!

Went to Gelare to eat with Ivan today, damnnnnn full.


Yes, just the 2 f us, but it's fun!
Talk cock about C people. I was laughing like shit please. HAHA!
I took this picture from his wallet.
See my face my face? Haha.
The photo stick onto the wallet again.

See the whitewhite part, I put it there to show you. HA!

Then I went to food fair with Jesslyn & Shihui. :) :)




Eateat then Mummy send us homeeeesxzsxsx. :D
Working tomorrow again. :)

Talking to Samuel in msn now about the past.
He still remember I fed my guineapig when he came to my house last time, lol!

Off for now! Bye. :)

No comments: