Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I dreamt of Jay Chou yesterday, again! :)
I was living in this super nice private estate, and he came to my house to lend my piano, lol!
I still remember I hugged him real tight & took photos with him, everything was super nice.
Until I woke up and I went to my Camera Album, the photos are gone.
I'll never forget how nice it is to hug him, HAHAH!
It's just a dream Qiuyun. -.-
But I'm glad I dreamt of him again. :)

Anyway, Had tuition bbq yeaterday. Funnnn.
I got to know them better, and felt so nice to talkkkk so much with them. :)

Played true or dare, I kena, must ask one passerby to draw a tortoise on my arm. -_-
Ziling's one was funny, borrow bikini from friend, HAHA!

Couldn't finish the food & drinks at last.
So we played 'Zhong Ji Mi Ma'
The loser must eattttt.
And the number of turns determines the number of pieces of food they must eat.
Chicken wing = 1 piece, hot dog = 1 piece & blah.
I kena 7 pieces. -.-
Ben kena 14, LOL!

Alyssa's Mummy send me home after that.
Thanks! :)

Woke up & Jacyln jio me out to TM.
Prepared & went to meet her.

Decided to cycle @ Pasir Ris park, but rainnnnnnn. ):
So we walkwalk, talktalk & laughlaugh @ E!hub.
Soooo long since we went out together. Haha!
I still remember how hard we laughed @ the girl selling clothes.
Wanted to throw shit at her, right Ong? LOL!

Mrt-ed home after that. :]
Bitched about CHIJ people. Fucking annoying retards. -.-
Home-d after that. :]

No comments: