Wednesday, November 05, 2008

One more paper left!
I.am.so.happy. :) :) :) :) :) :) LOL.

SS paper on Monday was :D
Studied only 1 theme, and that theme came out, LOL!
First time I did SEQ for SS, so even if I don't score, I know I did my best. :)
A C6 for Humanities will make me happy like some retard at Hougang, lol!

Went off to Jurong East with Jesslyn & Rachel after SS paper.



The bloody Mrt took forever to reach Jurong East. -.-
Accompanied her for interview & headed to Marina Square to look for jobs together.
Rachel wanted to work for a Bra shop.
Jesslyn & I was like 'EEEEEEEEEEE!' so she went to write the bloody form and we took pics.



She love the background like mad cause it's greeeeeen! Hahaha.
Then back home, had loads of funsxzx. :)

Was justtt in time for Chinese paper today.
Paper 1 was easy but Paper 2 was shit. -.-

Bought tako & chips from TM with Rachel & went to shop around.
She spent like 100 bucks in 1 hour, super zai. -.-
Went to her house after that, steal her Wii games & brought it back home, hahaha. :)
Help her put make ups & it was FUNNNNNN ahahhahah!

Last paper is on 11th November, 5 days of rest = shiok. :)
I cant wait for 14th November manxszx.
I'll be working alone with Ivan.
Sorry for just now k, I still love you. Haha :)

Off for now! :D

No comments: