Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I enjoyed myself very muchhieeeeee today.
I finally got rid of polo tees & chicken rice. -.-

WWW trip today was damnnnnn fun.
Went in & playyyyyyy like kids, haha! :)

Jesslyn's float overturned at the Tsunami pool.
She grab my foot and my float overturned too.
Rachel don't know how to swim.
The both of us nearly drown. -.-

Felt reallll hungry around 4 plus & went to wash up & have dinner. :)
Had KFC, was like bloody nice.
Cause through the 10 days of work, it's always chicken rice or duck rice.
Sick of it. -.-

Went to TM to shopshop after that.
The first time 3 of us went out & really bought things man. :)

Left at around 8 plus & headed to Jesslyn's house.
85 for supper with Mummy & home after that. :)

My bones are like going to break anytime. -.-
Too tired from all the workkkk. :/
I'm gonna enjoy myself like shitttxsxz man. :)
Bbq tomorrow! :D Toodles!

No comments: