Friday, November 14, 2008

Met up with Kaili today for movie.
Bought tickets, went to eat, then back to Gv for movie.
Watched The Coffin, wasn't really nice la.
Not very scary.
I only covered my eyes for around 5 mins throughout the whole movie.
Miracle. LOL!

Arcade after that, then I saw Amaran!
With his mummy, hahaa!
My photo is still in his wallet.
& he told his mum 'there this crazy girl, my wallet that photo.'
-_______________-"
His Brother saw me and gave a super fierce face.
Like that time when I first saw Naren.
Omg I can still imagine the face now.
Damn scary. -_-
Talktalk awhile & went back to arcade.

Then I saw someone who looks like Sj, I thought it wasn't him cause his hair was long, LOL.
I called his name & he didn't turn back. -.-
Then I went to GV again, I saw someone who looks like Jh.
But I thought it wasn't him, the face very kiddy.
THEN I SAW THAT JH WALKING TO THAT SJ. LOL!
THEN I REALISED IT'S JH & SJ.
HAHHAHAHHAAA.
I laughed like shit, I didn't expect Jh's face to be so kiddy. :x

Bus-ed to 201 after that.
Bus trip was fun.
Took photos, will upload it soon. :)

Working tomorrow! :D
For 10 days straight, so I won't be blogging often again.
Off for now! :D

No comments: