Thursday, November 20, 2008

"I'll walk with you till eternity."
I kept on repeating this line to Ahtay everyday, lololol!
Too bored. & I love to irritate people. :)

I woke up at 8.40 today when I'm supposed to meet Ivan at 8.30
I've been late for alot of times already.
& yesterday I told Ivan I won't be late today.
If I'm late, I'll gain 10kgs of weight.
Omgomg how. Shit you Kyunghoon, made me sleep so late yesterday. -.-
And stop calling me Qiuqiu, LOL!
I'm gonna lose weight for the sake of Kaili.
But I think I cannot laaaa, easier said than done. :/
WHY AM I SO FAT.

Ohoh I realised Wayne & Martin look super alike man!
I took a picture of them, will upload tomorrow. :)

Today's sales was bad like shit. :/
I kept on going off to eat snake.
Find Jesslyn and smuggle Malteasers(spelling?) to her. Haha! :)

Ahtay gave me 50 bucks today man, tsktsk!
Inside joke, heh. :)

End work at 5.30 but I wait for Songhan till 6.30 for him to finish work and head home together.
We talk & talk non stop, throughout the whole train ride we talktalktalk without stopping, lol!
Takecare of your eyes uh! Must dropdrop water inside.
REMEMBER TO SEE THE EXPIRY DATE LOL.

Off to play dota now.
Kyunghoon kept on asking me to go channel KUKU.
LOL! Byebye! (:

No comments: