Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sorry for the irregular updates.
O levels lahhhhhh, must study study study.
Make me very busy busy busy. -.-

Went to E!hub as usual for the past few days.
Went to Kaili's class chalet & it was funnnnn, haha.
We didn't plan to meet up.
I went E!hub with Mummy & I saw people wearing a similar class t shirt as Kaili's, so I called her.
& BINGO! 3 mins later she appeared infront of me.
Miss her man! Hahahaa. :D

Her friends all super friendly.
And because Qiuyun is tooooo sociable, she made like 9823432947 of friends there, LOL!
And I don't know why most of her classmates seems to know who I am.

Classmate: Who is she?
Kaili: Oh, my cousin.
Classmate: Oh Qiuyun ah! Hello!

LOL. -.-
& Shenghan was super irritating. -.-
He kept on telling people that I was his girlfriend.
Sorry Sis, LOL! :x

I'm looking forward to 14th November!
I'll be working with lotssss of people. :)
Jesslyn, Rachel, Ivan, Ahtay, Martin, Leonard, Songhan, Kimseng, Jasmine, Jessica, Marilyn, Nazura & I don't remember already, lol.
Alot la! :D

& Songhan is looking foward to it too cause he knows I'm also working, LOL.
He say he won't find work sian with me.
I think because I'll be super noisy & entertain people which finds me irritating. :)
That is what I always do, LOL!

Good luck for those people taking SS paper tomorrow. :D
Off for now. :)

No comments: