Sunday, November 30, 2008

Went to the expo with Mum & Dad just now.
Saw Ben again, LOLOL.
Wanted to return Huiting her jacket but she wasn't working today. -_-

Bought a camera! After aiming at it for sooooo long. :)
T700! Got the reddddd one. :D

Headed to Hougang after that with my family.
Took manymany pictures with them, hahaha!


Kailinggggggggg.


2 uncles, Me, Kailing & Kaili. :D


My uncle squeeze into us, look @ my face! HAHA!


Kailing & me yo!


Kaili, Me, Kailing & Kelvin


Cousins! :)


Sisterrrrrrs.


LOL @ MY UNCLE. I luvvvvvvv this pic!

Going out with my family again tomorrow! :D
I loveeeee my family man. :)

Look @ this beatboxer!



Pro right?
Especially 1:24 onwards.
I showed Kyunghoon this yesterday & he say this fat ass is 'sai'.
& he record himself beatboxing & send it to me.
You know msn? That voice recorder, yeah.
He did the same thing as him from 1:24 till idontknow where.
And alot of parts, he recorded 4 or 5 I guess? Can't remember.
I was like O.O
& I kept on trying out.
But end out doing a 'pui pui' sound instead. Fail. LOL!
Non of my friends know how to do it man, all step one beatbox but all sound like shit. LOLOL!
Kyunghoon is like my only friend who knows how to beatbox! -_-

Off for nowwwwwwww. :D

No comments: