Saturday, November 29, 2008

Went to EP with Jesslyn yesterday for lunch, then headed to expo for the fair.
Saw Aihua, Ben, Jamayne, Shenn, Weiwen & blah.
Headed back to my house after that.
Greedy girl, kept on asking me to cook for her! -.-

I did housework today manxszxszx, miracle right!
Went to meet Huiting, Jesslyn & Shihui @ E!hub for dinner after that.
Bill added up to 25? Cheapcheap. :)
The whole place only 4 of us dining inside. -.-
The uncle kept on talking to Shihui, machiam long lost friend.
Help her pour chilli sauce somemore siah, HAHAHA!
Is their service too good or isit because there's no customers? LOL!

Shihui left & the 3 of us headed for movie.
Watched Hell's Highway: KM 31.



Jesslyn kept on going lying towards Huiting & I was scared like shit.
Luckily the show wasn't scary.
I got really shocked just once.
And I screamed into Huiting's jacket. -.-
Overall, the movie sucks, first horror movie which don't really scare me till I wanna pee pee. LOL!
4bia is much more nicer. :)

Arcade after that.
Saw Angela! Oh my, soooo long never see her already seyyyy.
As usual we screamed very loud & hug each other when we met each other in the arcade. LOLOL!
Huiting & Jesslyn left after that, I stayed with Angela & co. at the arcade. :)

We disturbed Jasper when he was playing the drum game.
Go and increase the speed, and he fail! Lol! :x

Headed homeeee after that. :)

No comments: