Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gonna meet them half an hour later.
I'm already prepared so I have the time to blog! :)

Went to meet Ahtay, Ivan & Martin at Simei MRT yesterday.
Ahtay & Ivan wore white polo, Martin & me wore black.
Hei bai PEI. K, lame. -.-

Mrt-ed to Cityhall.
Mrt ride was damn funny.
We were bitching about someone and suddenly link to China people, LOL.
Martin said 'China assholes' and there were a bunch of China people behind me.
Kept on staring at us, LOL.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Started work, funnnn. But tiring.
I just sit there and take orders, sometimes go walkwalk give out flyers, thats all.
& I find it super tiring.
Those who work for popular must walk here & there.
Leonard kept on walking pass my booth with a trolley.
To & forth, take baskets from counter & put at the front gate.
Super kelian please, imagine the amount of stress his legs must endure. -.-

Amaran, Khairi & Suriya came to look for me! :)
The took my flyers and threw it on the floor. -.-
Sorry I diddn't went to look for you all after that.
I was real tired. -.-
Gonna go out with them soooon. :D

Boss was really good to us, haha.
Should end work at 5, but she bought dinner for us.
So we waited till 6 and our fooooooood is here.
Ate till 6.30, she ask us to write as 7.
So we have 2 hours more pay by waiting for our food, LOL!
Jasmine complained to me that her boss scold her.
Popular sucks, LOL. :x

We had our food in a super -.- place.
Ivan name it the 'dog hole', LOL.

Went home with Ivan instead of looking for Amaran & co.
Too tired, plus Ivan don't know how to go to the Mrt station.
Imagine I must walk him there & back. Lolwtf. MY SHOE. -.-
I kept on telling Ivan I wanna see pretty girls.
And then a bunch of butch walk passed us.
Ivan siad 'there, handsome girls'
LOLOLOL.
I don't know why but it was damn funny yesterday.
I don't find it funny now. -.-

Reached home at 7 plus, jitao pengggggg and sleep without bathing.
My brother's bed anyway, HAHAHAA.
Agnes shhhhh if you're reading this. LOL!

Will be working till 5 as usual later.
Ivan will be stuck till 10, HAHAHA.
But tomorrow it'll be my turn, 10 to 10. Omgomg. -.-

My foot hurts now, thanks to my shoe, it's worst than wearing a 9832947234 inch heels.
OH AND I CHANGED SHOES WITH IVAN & HE WORE MY SHOE.
LOL DAMN FUNNY.

K, I need to gooooooooooooo now. :) Byebyebyebyebyeee.

No comments: