Monday, March 01, 2010

"To SomeOneTwoThreeAndFour out there, A holiday trip is meant for you to put every single thing behind and not raking up the past. Release stress , forget every remorseful moment and also enjoy with laughter. Enjoy to the fullest with a big smile! I can understand how you're feeling right now but you need to move on with courage to face every hindrance opposing you. Everything won't go smoothly like you want it to be."

Thanks Jo shuuuu loves you hahaha.

From the start Rach told me what to do & what not to.
I chose not to listen to her, ending myself up in piles of shits now.
She even told me Joel is someone i can trust! Asked me to mix around with him in school cause poly friend are all ew.
Love is blind I guess. I'm glad that Rach is still there for me all the time despite me doing shits to her. I won't forget hanging up her call just because I wanna follow my he
art and she's asking me not to.
An hour later I called her and she still picked up the call and consoled me cause I was crying after doing the stuff she asked me not to.
Thanks girl, you're really my Bestfriend. :) Love.
I remembered her saying it'll last less than 6 months. And I told her I'll prove her wrong. -.-

I'm smiling as I'm typing this, Jo is there to shosho me(Haha so gay!) and sitting beside me later to talk to me right? :)



I'll be smiling like this later on! Haha.

I'm gonna enjoy myself to the fullest. Thanks for everything Jo. :)

Btw idk what was I doing last night, I went to text something I shouldn't, was I drunk? Lol.
Thanks for your concern anyway, I'm gonna takecare of myself. :)

I'm leaving Sg at 10.30pm later! Won't be blogging till I'm back. Unless I find ways to get internet access there! Takecare people. Love!

No comments: