Friday, March 19, 2010

Met up with Jess, Sh & Vannie for lunch yesterday. :)

DSC_0023

Me, Jesslyn & Vannie! My hair is in a mess LOL I rushed out la.
JESS STOP LAUGHING @ ME & MY SHOE.

DSC_0022

Went Tamp with Sh to meet my primary school friends.
Bus ride was SO funny lor we can't talk & text at the same time.
& I'm very ganjiong to tell him what I wanna say but he keep texting and he can't absorb what I say and when he's done I receive another text! -.-

me&kj

Hi Kj, stop blushing when I por that you're handsome. LOL!

me&sam

Me & Samuel.

all

Took a group photo with the guys before I left. :)

Went to meet Aloy & Jo and headed to Rach's house for MJ together with Diana!
Diana & me was like the joke of the day lor, damn noob. Lol.
Jo & I lost 18 bucks each. _l_

They went for dinner and I went to look for my pri school friends cause the girls were there!
Some stuffs happened la idiot I nearly teared. Thanks guys. :)
I jumped like a retard when I received the text LOL crazy shit.

Went to wait for L to come back. :)
Had no plans bout what to do so we went to the old place to sit down and have heart to heart talks.
Dig out so much stuffs to say, stuffs that no one knows, kept on in my heart for quite long already.
Nealy cried out loud but I controlled. :/ sorry k.
I don't know what I did to deserve you really. I'm really happy to have you by my side when I'm always down.
Talk again soon alright? I know we will, our topics are never ending. :)
The thingo ytd made me really shock but it's nice.
Thanks for telling me that you're gonna put in effort. Thanks for everything you've did for me. :)

No comments: