Thursday, March 18, 2010

me

Hehehehe hello!

Last Wednesday I went.. kite flying! :D My virgin trip. Hahaha. :)

Met up with the guys for gym & headed to get stuffs for picnic heh. :)
They were telling me bout life.
Life is like a kite, it has ups and downs.
So whenever it's down, pull the string and get yourself up.
Kinda useful, when I'm sad Jo will ask me to "Pull string pull string." :)

Pictures!

jo&me

anders&jo

LOL @ their face, machiam kids.

HAHA

Hahahah awww. _l_

anders&me

Photo of the day. Damn drama. Lol! But nice. :)

penguin

Rach is in the air~ HAHAHA.

sushi

Sushi <3

jo eating

Classic kiam pa face he always gives while eating.

gummy bear

Gummy bearrrrrrr :)

jo&me1

^^

jo&me3

mascara!

Applied mascara for him. Hahahah gay shit.
Loveee his pointy pointy nose!

jo

Stupid people with stupid scars on his palm(inside joke) HAHA

anders

Andersan!

mee

Memeeee. :)


Talk cock till night time and we just lie down and chitchat singsongs & have fun. :)

Tuesday, Diana woke me up at 12 telling me there's training at 3pm at Jurong. _l_
Woke Bestfriend up and met up, wasted trip, I know everything, it was all the same la. Nb.

Went back to Cityhall, went Penin to get the same watch back. Thanks to Kian la always take my stuffs, lol.
Cab to Cityplaza & had arnolds. (Y)

023

033

030

020

034

Diana, Rach & me!

031

Muacks. :) I'll always love bestfriend. :)

Meet Mar & Wendy @ night! So long since we last met la.
Sat down & chit chat & cam whore! Hahah they were complaining bout the pics lor sibei cute.

Pictures!

P3090518

P3090522

P3090524

P3090531

P3090519

P3090537

Wendy's _l_ is for you. :)

P3090526

P3090542

P3090530

Mar: Hahaha I take mirror la act act yi xia.
That's why I laugh till :D she's damn funny lor lol. Keep kp the pictures.
I know her since I was k2 la! Hahahha.

Wendy managed to make me laugh although I was in a very foul mood.
Thanks girls. <3

No comments: