Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello hello. I was supposed to head out with Jess & Rach but I overslept.
And they're at some far far places & I've no mood to walk now, my tummy's hurting like mad. :(

Btw ytd was fun hehe.
Met up with Jess & accompany her to do her stuff.
Talk bout almost everything that afternoon. :)
Saw someone which made me -_- -_-

Met up with L in school to do Sha's birthday card. Heh. :)
Bought a bear puzzle for her, so cute lor! We did it 'TOGETHER' hor? LOL.
Took a really long time to finish everything cause someone was doing nothing but disturbing me. -.-

Went to look for Sha and had a long talk, kept on disturbing each other lol.
Hpapy 23rd birthday girl. :)

Left for dinner after that, saw some people after that & I was blushing like mad LOL.
Sibei paiseh please. -.-

Home-d after that.
HAHA someone wna do something today but scared uh? HAHAHHA. :D

No comments: