Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm gna sleep soon. :) Btw I'm here to blog bout a unusual situation I encountered today.
Was on the bus, I still remembered this person nearly tripped and hold onto the handle bar and accidentally touch my hand and I stareeeee, lol.
Then when I alight, this person actually tapped my shoulder and I took out my earpiece from my ears and gave a weird look.

C: Are you working for the IT fair?
Me: Err yeah why?
C: Is it really cheap? Like how isit like over there?

And that's how we started out conversation and exchanged numbers in the train on my way to cityhall.
We click REALLY well, talked bout poly life and all and C said I look like XS. -_-

I made a friend like this, found out that C is my friend's sibling omg! Sucha coincidence.
We're gna meet up soon!

What an unusual way to make friends right, haha. :)
I'm feleing happy oh wee today but I cried, ahh for idk why just cried all of a sudden.

Btw if you're reading this get well soon lehhhhh pull string for me. :)
Thanks for being there all the time, but sometimes I really don't wna disturb you.

No comments: