Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Omg this post is gna be a longgggg one.

Day 1: 2nd March
Bus ride was really longgg, regretted sititng beside Jo cause he kept on disturbing me.
Kept on pulling my blanket when I wanna sleep, then purposely say things to make me ahem.
Bastard. Lol.

Reached Genting at around 5 & took pictures! :) Hahaha.

wk ky jw anders jo me

Hip hop yo, -_-

jo&me

Genting version! Hahaha.


Went to check in for hotel, then started playing Monopoly. Frigging fun.


monopoly

Went down to Marrybrown for food then headed back to hotel to sleep!

Then went down to Marrybrown for food again lol, then headed to sing. :)

singg

all



With mo & dad! :)



Went back early cause we're supposed to wake up early the next morning!

Day 2:3rd march
Went for buffet breakfast! Then headed for theme park woo!
Haha first ride was Cyclone? The 4 people roller coaster, sat with Ky he scared the shit outta me. Kept on 'omg im dying' when it's not scary at all! -.-
2nd ride was, cockscrew? Was so empty la we had to wait for 24 people to be on the rollercoaster to start!
Sat infront with Wk for the first time. Wasn't really scary.

Headed for Space shot. We managed to psyco Ky for days to get on it! Lol. All of us went. I screamed like nobody's business. It'll really make your balls shrink when the thing shoots down. Lol.
I kena scolding by Wk cause I screamed too loud, HAHAH. :)
I told them how scary it is and they made a joke out of it. Dogs -.-
Went again, and this time round I was freaked out by Jo's expression omg he was so scared la. Heart pain!

Then paid bloody RM10 to get to flying coaster. Doesn't look appealing but it was :O lol.
Kinda fun. Machiam superman. :)

Went back to hotel again cause it was frigging hot.
Jo, Jw & I wanted to get back to the themepark for more rides. :)
Managed to tickle Anders up to join us! Hahha.

Went there for more Cockscrew, we sat a total of 7 times just to get a nice picture! Hahaha damn cock la. Was totally immune to it already until we know where the camera is and pose!

cockscrew

HAHA everyone else was laughing with us too and Joel went to hide.
We didn't buy this photo, we bought another one which is more omfg lol.

Jo skipped the Space shot to take pictures for us! :)

spaceshot


Hahha damn cute, see no evil, say no evil, hear no evil.

Sat space shot 4 times! The safety thing go really really lose and we stopped. -.- Damn scary.

Went to this London cafe on the bus! To take pictures cause they're closing soon.


london bus

The waiter took this for us, damn friendly. :)
Haha like this picture alot. Anyway I spent RM48 to get that bear lor!
Anders, Jo & Jw also spent money. -.- cheaters!
HAHA my shooting skills welly zai :)

Went back to take pictures again.

jw anders joel me2

jw anders joel me

Headed back to the hotel, washed up and headed to Starbucks for Monopoly.
That's the day I realised Ky is damn funny, epic shit lol!
Headed back to hotel around 4am.

3rd day: 4th March

Trip to KL! :) Thanks to Wk, he knows how to get there. Hahhaa.
Cable car ride! :)

cablecar ride

Took a bus there after that, things there wasn't really nice. Weather was damn hot. :(
Went for Kenny Roger's around 5, then headed back to Genting.

For Glow in the dark bowling! Omg mad fun.
Loser has to wear a pink hello kitty boxers I brought there! Hahaha.

wk&me
Say hi to irritating Wk! It's so hard to get him to take a proper picture la. -.-

HAHAHA

HAHAHHA EPIC SHIT

Ander's and Jo's score was really near, then Ander's ball went to the alley. HAHA then he was real shag and Jo went to break dance! All of us was laughing like mad. Luckily the music there is really loud if not it'll be damn embarrassing. Lol. -.-

bowling score
The scores! HAHA Qiuyun pawnz. :)
Headed back to wash up & went to Mac for supper.
Then went back for Monopoly again! :)

princess

Someone's 'smelly smelly(chou chou)'.
He claims that it's princess. LOL! Not gna say who this belongs to, he'll kill me.HAHA so gay.


Day 4: 5th March

We slept till 4pm -_- went for teppenyaki buffet.
Cooking was a chore, the butter kept on jumping out la. Damn irritating.
But food was good!

Headed for shopping after that. ^^

bumcity

Jo is forever vain.

Hahha all of us got stuff, Ky earn money by helping us carry things. :>
Went back to hotel to change and went for for photo taking! :)


wk&jo
Wk & Jo inside the lift.

Lol Jo was like 'Fuck me!' then this ang moh guy inside the lift with us was like O.O 'Nice. Fuck me, too!'
Then Jo went 'I'm not gay I'm not gay' All of us were like HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA inside the lift. Damn funny.

all of us!



The only decent photo with all of us inside.
I guess Wk wants me to upload this la, haolian at Genting still can wear singlet. Lol.
Went Starbucks before that. :)

Packed food and headed back to hotel to talktalk.
Thanks guys for those advices. :)

Last day: 6th March
Some of them didn't sleep the whole night!

jo


Hahha then bathe alr sleep until like log.
Jo will love me for taking this photo. Sho cute. Alot of girls will wanna know him. :)

OMG I am finally done! I shall find time to blog bout ytd & today, with pictures!

It's 3.30 now, I'm on the phone with L, I'm all alone at home so he's accompanying me to talk!
But he toh already, he's sound asleep now. But I'm still on the phone. In case I see anything I can scream and wake him up. LOL.

Btw I passed everything for my previous semester!
My friends who checked pass too! Hahaha happy for myself & them! :)
K's having his test tmr, hahaha good luck oppa! :)
And hope sales tmrw will be good! :D

No comments: