Wednesday, March 24, 2010

L came to fetch me today & train to cityhall. :D
Met up with the guys and went to Kbox.
Jacky offered us free french fries! Thanks! :)

P1080068

Shermaine, Anders, me & L!

Sang from 3 to 7 & headed to watch Kidnapper.
Damn not nice, so much bloody scenes. -.-

Idk why but I felt weird when L paid my movie ticket. Weird. Lol.

Went to take pictures after that.
Didn't have a tripod, all the angles fail cause we used self timer!

P1080097

The only picture with the best angle.

P1080099

I like this picture alot, heh heh. :)

Headed home after that. Meet up soon guys! :D

L sent me home as usual, I kena scolding from someone lor, say I stubborn all.
Cb jerk. HAHAHAHA I love you still!

Overdue pics!
Saturday @ Hougang,

CIMG1222

My fav little cousin, love her alottttt. <3

This camera sibei zai. The make up mode make our skin flawless. SIBEI CHIO.

CIMG1231

D came over to play pool with my family.
Damn fun was lol-ing like retards. LOL!

Headed out the next day. ^^
Planned to go food fair but didn't. SIN LOR! :(

CIMG1249

Went shopping instead hahaha but didn't buy much stuff, time was too tight cause we need to meet L & Mummy for Kbox!

D bought this bunny thingo fr 13 bucks, damn cute.

CIMG1256

I ish rabbit. ^^

Hahha that's all!
All the photos are uploaded over @ Facebook, these are the nicer ones that I picked out. :)
I'm sooo tired after uploading and tagging. & I'm starving! :(

K I'm off, baibai people :)

No comments: