Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy 18th birthday Kay Yuen! :)

Met L @ Simei station. Then went over Funan to walk around, went to look for Kelven ahahha.
Headed to Penin and I pushed him into a shop he didn't wanna enter. In the end he came out with 91 bucks flying out from his pocket. I'm so nice. HAHAH!

Went over Bugis to meet up with the rest and the Andrew to get my camera. ^^
Bought Ky's present & went for fooooood.
Had really long talks & gossips while waiting for the rain to stop.

Took this sibei cute & ahgua picture of Anders.

SAM_0012

HAHA damn gay la.

SAM_0027

Sherm look damn innocent here, lol!

Headed to ECP for rollerblading, but it was raining and all the shops were closed. -.-
So we went over to Parkway for Swensens. :)

SAM_0063

Birthday boy!

SAM_0076

The cake which I didn't touch cause it's too sinful. -.-

SAM_0087

Hi Mr superman. :)

SAM_0075

Group photo! Sherm, Me, Anders, Joel, Jw & Ky.

Headed for pool after that but it's closed. Today plan really fail. LOL!
Home-d after that.

SAM_0034

^^

Something happened before I came home.
Really made me :DDDD till I cannot :DDD anymore. Idiot. HAHAHA!
I won't forget that face. And how my head went all crazy & siao over it. :)

Singing tmr! Weeeee.
& I WNA TRY SUNSET GRILLS'S LVL 30 WINGSSSSSSS

No comments: