Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Breakfast with Jess & Rach last week.
All the 3 of us wore blue, hahahaha sucha coincidence!

SAM_0110

SAM_0100

Went Bugis for shopping with bestfriend!
Spent 100 plus in hours and I drag her off that place. -_-

Dinner @ Swensens!
SAM_0135

Shes praying for smth that didn't come true. :(

Clementi after that, Qz knows Jk, lol funny!
Watch the guys dota after that. -.- sibei sibei sian.

SAM_0149

Cab home after that, I guess the guys paid, thanks!

Met up with L on Thursday heh. :D
Went funan to get my lappy fixed, Penin to get his tees changed and then to Hougang to get our stuffs we bought online. Spent money again but happy!

Went to the old place again to have talks & take pictures.
And gave him smth I owe him, damn funny lor I kept on laughing!

SAM_0246

Ahlian bo?

SAM_0232

SAM_0194

SAM_0170

I like this photo alot. :)

Friday & weekends was spent with my family.
Very very funnnn HAHA.
Praying & Hougang on fri.

SAM_0302

Vivo & Hougang on sat!

SAM_0407

Wore the same colour, lol. Was planning to go rollerblade that's why we wore this!
But rained. :( So we headed to Vivo.

SAM_0383

Icecream @ Swensens. Sin. :(

SAM_0445

Willy wonka sweet from Candy Empire! Damn nice.

SAM_0392

The pink bear @ Minitoons is damn chio!

SAM_0393

Hahaha she loves it when I piggyback her. :)

SAM_0417

Awwww.

Kian & Aunt house on Sun!

SAM_0460

Both wearing Cotton on shirt, hahah I bought his for him! :)

SAM_0468

Haha Kian is sucha retard, still love him anyway! :)

SAM_0482

Eh-you-take-what-picture face. _l_

SAM_0498

Found this inside some random plug @ Aunt's house. The lizard is dried up, damn gross. -.-


Met up with Phoebe yesterday for Starbucks.
Spent money again zzzzz I need to start saving!

SAM_0510

me

me2

SAM_0512

SAM_0509

My first time drinking frappe W/O whipped cream. I ish good girl!

Rach came and we went over to Derek's for MJ.
I just watched tv, have talks with Pauline & Phoebe & disturb Pauline's hammy. Fun. :)

Met up with Js, Ck & Kl today for breakfast.
Had talks that made me lol, I found out so much stuffs today!

Met bestfriend for lunch. Wore the TOTAL same outfit w/o planning.
Damn malu lor!
Why am I always wearing the same outfit as the person I'm meeting recently? Lol.

Bus to Amk after that, the trip nearly killed me.
Spent time with L till 12 and I cab home. :) Ily!
Now I know how it feels like to get irritated non stop when you're feeling sleepy.
But the reason it's because you wna see smth so I'll forgive you. Hahaha!

What's the plan for tmrw?

No comments: