Monday, April 19, 2010

I spent 70 ytd, 20+ on cab lor fml, so I still spend less than 50 I'm a good girl. :)
Nigel's bbq at night, pit 65, at the END of the park.
Cab to the end already still have to walk damn far zzzz. Everyone that came to the pit will give Nigel a scolding first, damn funny. And some guys pluck some stupid fire thingo from the shop next to Summer and the person came to look for us & make police report. -_-
Home after that, met quite a number of nice people there. :)

Woke up by Chan's call today & met him @ EP to catch up!
Accompanied him to FH & some staff couldn't make it last minute & boss asked me whether I wanna work. ^^
I got to know so much stuffs from my colleagues man. :)

Gonna head to bed now. Waking up in 5 hours time for school. :(
But I'm gonna see L so heeeeeeee :) Nights all!

No comments: