Thursday, April 15, 2010

Monday was Mj day w the my bitches & Eileen! :)
I was late as usual, Tay was even later. Bitch.

Lost 2 bucks in total after playing from 3 to 9? -_-
But was nice & fun cause I didn't see them for damn long for stupid reasons.
Why am I always doing things to torture myself just to make people happy? *slaps myself*

I'm glad I'm out of that trap now. :)

Yesterday I met up with the dogs @ Minds Cafe, Rach came along too. :)
Was damn fun especially the card snatching game.
The dog bone grabbing was fun too kept on playing cheat with Jh LOL.
And I finally know how epic Kl is in real life.
Now when I see windows, I will laugh to myself. Lol.

Pool after that & take pictures!

SAM_0558

SAM_0593

All not enthu keep siam my camera.
Js and Jh hiding behind me to siam LOL. Machiam dogs.

SAM_0579

But I laolan keep take non stop until all of them flash out phone to take pictures of me LOL.

Headed to Astons for dinner & then went void deck to chit chat & blow styrofoams at each other. Lol.
Homed after that.

Met up w L today :))))))
Went to cut my fringe, looks the same to me but around 5cm gone? And I can't put it behind my ears already which is irritating. Zzzzzzz.

Went to Marina Bay then Marina Square then Marina Barrage. Lol.
Someone killed a little girl inside mrt with a wink right? HAHA.

SAM_0677

SAM_0683

SAM_0688

:) :) :) :)

Lied down on the grass, had talks and all as usual. I love spending hours with him like this!
Today's most common topic is his FAVOURITE. Hahahha hello Mr H! (inside joke)

School is starting soon. I'm only looking forward to fridays. :)

No comments: