Saturday, April 17, 2010

The rp dogs pon school today & we headed to Js's house for rockband & dota.
Lose 3 rounds straight thanks to Jh, keep lag and make us dulan spoil our mood.
But overall it was fun. :)

Feeling bored all alone now. At times like this, alot of things will run through my mind.
After so long, yeah I have to admit that I'm still thinking bout the past, how stupid I was to make that decision months ago which changed my life so much.
Really regretted making that choice, neglected so many of my friends and drift apart from them.
Lied to my mum for months too. :/ Who else to blame but myself?

I hate myself for going against my heart, for forcing myself to like something that I didn't in the first place. Was I making use of someone? I don't know myself either. If it is, I got my retribution I guess? I wasn't in love at all, cause I was still in my previous trap all along.. I did admit, I didn't keep it to myself. & I wasn't like any other girl in a r/s, I don't send sweet texts & all. I have no mood to dress up automatically on dates. I said I was different. But now I realised it's all excuses? & I kept on getting back again & again just because I'm too used to it. Wtf is wrong with me seriously. -.-

No one knows the whole story except for L that has been always there for me since the start of it. He knows every shits I faced through during that period. Please stop calling me stupid. :)

Now I'm all different hahaha. :) I'll send nice texts all of a sudden cause I got the urge to idk why either! Heh. & I'm smiling everyday to sleep now. & I'm also wondering when we'll start quarreling just like you do. Hahaha. :)

School's starting next Mon. Damn sad. :(
But tues is coming heh. I'm gonna learn how to train my dragon on tues! :)

Heading out with bestfriend tmrw. I need to limit myself to 50 bucks. Just 50 qy. PLEASE.

No comments: