Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life can't get any worse, I chose to walk this path. Although I really wanna turn back but I guess it's too late. It's better this way too? But I'm feeling shitty for the past 2 days..
Even while packing for the trip, the first 2 pieces of clothing i chose was his, the hoodie and the baseball tee.
I put it back after realising that I shouldn't be wearing it cause it doesn't belong to me anymore..
I'm starting to regret, and I know I mustn't.
I went all crazy and said things on impulse, it was all anger words, those in caps.
I guess I'm pms-ing cause it always visits me at the start of the month.
No point explaining anymore, idk why am I blogging bout this too.
I need to move on.

I won't be blogging till the end of next week I guess?
Genting on monday, I must have fun.

No comments: