Thursday, February 04, 2010

290G6-A1

I'm talking to the dogs while typing this, wall of text for them! Hahaha.
I spent today really happily, I was laughing and all, Anders forced me to eat and promised to bring me to gym soon! Hahaha.

Jap was fun, Jk and Luqman are awesomeee teammates, I had loads of fun during the whole procedure. :) They paid for everything, props and stuff, they did all the printing. Omg gentlemens. :)

Stayed in school and did stuffs, went outside 8th floor and had heart to heart talks with Anders and Joel. View of the sky was really nice. Spend a long time chatting, and laughing real hard, ahaha. :) I find Ky's shyness really cute, and he's really afraid of ghost, we stayed till late and the lights off and on itself and all of us went o.o hahah and when Wk walked out of the lift, Ky's face was epic. I find Wk irritating but really nice, I find Anders a really nice friend to confide to, and Joel was disturbing me like how he used to. :) I was just acting I'm not pissed, you should know it. :) I found out so much things bout them today, and how they felt bout it and the way they treat me and all. I'm like the same old girl mixing around with a whole bunch of guys again, I told them how I wish I was a guy and I can play with them. Cause there's some stuffs I can't do cause I'm a girl!
Pastamania after school, they had pizza marathon, damn funny. Joel's stomach HAHAHA. We poked each other's stomach lol, mine's softest. Tooo much water intake. -_- Wk got 6 meatballs. Lollll.

Met up with Rach and Nigel! And went lepak with his friends, for just half an hour? I made fun of the 2 guys which I don't even know, calling hima wimp and all HAHA damn funny and that girl which I don't even know her name, we kept on talking bout bitches hahaha. We click damn fast idk why! Took the last train home, saw Diana at Simei mrt and gave her a quick hug before she board the train. Smile my dear. :)

Btw I made a desicion that I regretted but now I'm alright.
The only thing I regretted is that if I didn't say that out of anger, he won't be fagging now.
But he's listening to his friends, ha that proves how unimportant I am, shouldn't be so stupid and gave so much. Lesson learnt!

Chan told me his point of view from a guy and telling me what guys will do and all. And treating me bubble tea when he's so tight in cash. Accompanying me to work and all just because I was crying and I called him. Thanks.

Diana & Rach being always there for me, they're always just a cell away, and they came to stayover at during the most horrible Sunday night just to accompany me. That night was the first night I managed to finish a mega McSpicy, thanks for the treat to cheer me up and make me eatttt, haha. Thanks for texting and calling me everyday asking whether I'm alright and asking me to stay strong, I love you girls alot.
Jesslyn for being there too, just a call and 15 minutes later she's at my house! Lol.

I stopped working at FH for this week, but I'm gonna go back next week or after my exams cause Chan wants me to. It's stupid to quit cause of that reason. I shouldn't run away from it, I should face it and try to overcome it.

I'm smiling as I'm typing this, I've woke up. Finally!
I can't believe I gave down all my pride and all for this and get soft hearted with a peck on my forehead and those tickles.
Sorry Rach for hanging your call and ignoring you for that, I was too stubborn.

It's better to be what I am now, I deserve better.
It's a lesson learnt, I've lost the will to trust anyway, I've to learn how to trust again.
Being all alone is better than being in the wrong r/s.

I love my friends, really really much, the way they keep telling me funny stuffs to keep me laughing so my mind will be off that shitz, touched my heart.
And the one who said 'oh' after i typed a long text. LOL cannot stand that idiot.

Sorry for neglecting all of you guys for the last 4 months.
All of them wants me to change back to the noisy girl, Rach, Diana, Chan, Joel, Anders and so on.
I will, give me a week's time. :)
Thanks for everything alright, and Genting trip on March, I can't wait, confirm it soon pleaseeee hahaha.

"You only find a few people in this world, a few people who will tell you they love you and mean it with all of their heart. Don’t forget those people who stood by you through it all. Those special few that were there for you until the end."

Remember this qy, you have friends with you.
I'm gonna concentrate on my studies, it's the most important thing now cause I know nuts bout everything and it's 3 weeks to exams. I need to be hardworking! I wanna score all A. LOL idiot stop laughing!

I'm gonna hug barney back to sleep, I'm gonna find the old me back, I'm gonna have a good sleep tonight cause I received so much good night messages today.
I don't want anymore mind fucking anymore thanks.
If theres anything for me to regret now, it's not the phone calls, sweet texts and all. It's the friendship we had before and how it felt nice when you were there for me.
I'll try to be nice and all, but if I can't then I'm sorry, I don't like to be fake. :)
You must overcome this and taking everything off your heart, be firm and stay strong qy.

No comments: