Saturday, February 13, 2010

290JQ-A1
Relatives over @ my house for reunion dinner. :)
Kaili is beside me using her phone to msn me and disturb me. -.-

Exams in a week, I'm dead.
Idk any shits bout anything. Gonna chiong from next Wed onwards.

Yesterday the day before was fun & nice. :)
Whole class dressed up for school on Thursday as it'll be the last day we will be together as a class.
Took pictures and played games. Was really really fun. I'll miss Q905 like madddddd.

I went out with Lims brother yesterday, hahahha Aidan & Caden!
Went town and Bugis. :)
Caden disturb me like free one. -.- But it was fun anyway, hahaha.
Lunch & dinner was @ market but it was nice. I felt soso nice. :)

Btw don't ask me bout it anymore, my life is complicated now.
I don't know what am I doing, I just followed my heart thats all.
I hope things will turn out right. :)

K I'm going off for dinner. Byeeeee :)

No comments: