Friday, February 05, 2010

Stayed in school till late ytd agan, damn scary.
Joel came running back to me when I acted that I was pissed and walked away, but he told me he was acting I was acting too. Lol. It was funny anyway. HAHA
Was talking bout those ghostly encounters and I became damn timid.
Wanna go to the toilet but no girls around, i went in with Anders & Joel instead.
They were damn afraid that I'll run out of the cubicle cause they were peeing. LOL!

Went for football@ cable tv & meet momo and homeeeeee.

Today was fun, last leason of lab.
Jo said he will stop disturbing me from today onwards.
He will break this promise, for sure. Lol

Went Funan with Diana and Rach to look for Kelven.
Pizzahut after that, mad fun lol!
Then went for another interview, Diana is working there tmr!
Then had talks with Kelven, haha he's forever that friendly and nice. :)
Our job is confirmed yay. But not sure what brand yet, most probably Samsung. :)

Went Bugis for shopping after that, omg everything is soso cheap. -_-
Spend quit an amount and Diana kept on asking me to stoppppppp. Lol.
Home after that. :)

Dogs jio-ed me for k tmr but I'm having a bad sorethroat, they don't believe me. :(

I'm painting the door for cny! Hahaha.
Reunion dinner over @ cousin's house tmr. Yay. :)

No comments: