Thursday, February 25, 2010

Q905!
Q905! I'm gna miss all of you the next sem, awwww. :(

I'm all alone at home feeling so bored so I decided to update bout the busy busy week. :)

Anyway Cny was awesome :) All the usual angpao collecting, nonstop supplies of steamboat and cny goodies, and gambling!
Omg this year they taught me a new game called in between and it will really make your balls shrink at times.
Kian bet 260 one shot and OMG he got all of them! Damn lucky la.
I can't wait for next year's cny!

14th feb: First day of Cny was the usual places, Granny's then cousin's house to gamble. Then over to Gor poh's house and then back to cousin's house.
I gambled till 8 in the morning and Brother fetched me home. :)

15th feb: 2nd day of Cny was at Aunt's house, steam baot and gambling as usual and home.

16th feb: 3rd day was fun, and loved. Lims came to fetch us casue P came over first, headed to Aunt's house for lunch and gambling! I was really touched when he won 21 bucks and he passed 20 to me cause I was losing. Omg loveeeeee. Hahaha.

Went over to angpao river with the Lims @ Marina bay platform!
Was really hot but I felt nice cause hahahha hohohoh omg I'm a retard.
Dinner was @ tm, teppenyaki! Awesome food. :)
Then headed over to Rach's for gambling again! Hahhaha.
Kian came over, P, his friend and us headed to his house to gamble till morning.
Then heheh stayover. I had a hard time sleeping beside a smelly armpit lor! HAHAHA kidding! It was nice. :)

17th feb: Woke up and went to FH for lunch and sayonara. :(
Then met up again at night with Chan to study, then Shaakir came to meet us and help me pierceeee, wasn't pain but it hurt for a week! It's alright now anyway. :) Thanks!
HSMH after that. :)

18th feb: Met up to study with P and Chan as usual. Lepak @ Ep at ngiht and some stuffs happened. Worst night ever. :( Lol what a happening week uh! Thanks for being there btw, i love you manymanymany. Like mouse and cheese rmbr? Hahahha.
HSMH again after that!. :)

19th feb: EP for lunch, saw Jack! Then headed to school to study, cleared most of our doubts with Mr Lok, maths suck balls, lol.
Went back home to change, P was hiding below my block, lol mad cuteeee.
Went over Temasek CC for dinner with Lims and the prawn boss. Lol he's really good at eating prawns so that's what I named him. :)
Went over to Downtown for chalet, met up with Malcolm & Jerry.
Left after awhile and Uncle met up with me at E!hub and he treat me moooveeee(movie), Soldiers! :)
Mad nice and funny. :) Home-d @ 3!

20th feb: Work full today! The hougang as usual, nothing much. :)

The following week was mugging and exams! Finally over heh damn happy.

Classmates @ Kbox

Kbox with classmates after exam! Anders Ky, Joel & Sherm! Jack was working there, hahah.

ME & Sherm

Went for the buffet one, SO MUCH FOOD. -.-

It was really fun hahahaha. :)

K I'm gonna go out soon after I'm done with the post for the other blog :) P just cut his hair for me! Like finally, haha I'm smiling like a retard man. I feel so loved all of a sudden. :D
Bye people!

No comments: