Monday, August 11, 2008

Although I'm like 17 minutes late.
Happy Anniversary my dear! :D
Xiao Ong ah, Suuuuu loves you, ha! [:
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Yesterday:
Yesterday was funfunfun manxzs.
Luckily I was pissed off with some peoplee & didn't attend Terence's birthday celebration, haha!

Met up with my family at Marina Square.
Was squeezy like mad, moutain people moutain sea please! -.-
Saw so many familiar faces there, ha. [:
Weekian was there too! Haha.
Kailing being so red & white, step one super loyal to Singapore. :x

Not like us, Black & White, LOL!

They wanted to watch fireworks but it's super crowded.
I asked them to give it a miss but they die die wanna watch.
Say what this year GST increease by 2%.
They use that 2%'s money to get money for the fireworks.
So it's our money, & we have to watch it, lol!
Fireworks was super chio anyway. Haha.
Video-ed it down. [:

Went to arcade after that.
Got so many toys from there, ha!
Spent alot of money there also, like 35 bucks? Lol.

Saw Winnie & Sylvia after that.
Followed Winnie to the arcade to look for Amaran, Glovor, Bina, Cheukman & blahblah.
Went there & 2 of my mini pooh bears gone, Cheukman & Yanlin wanted it, ha!

While walking back to the Mrt station, theres like red little drops of water on the floor, like one whole line one.
Uncle siad it was red paint but turns out to be blood.
Some peoples was fighting there & the one who is injured ran away.
& the bloods are like, bigggg droplets of blood.
The thought of the scene is.. -.-
I couldn't imagine if I were the victim, yucks.
What a bloody National Day uh? -.-

Mrt-ed to Hougang after that for arcade & pool.
Kailing was being stupid in the mrt.
Kept on saying that she has 5 boyf, & her boyf's name is Crayon. -.-
& she has 5 girlf named Venniece. -.-
Venniece is my Cousin's daughter, lol!
I made her say 'I love Crayon' & she really did. -.-

Back home after that. [:

Today:
Woke up early, went to temple to pray & stuffs.
Played poker with Weekian as we were superrrr bored. -.-

Headed to East Coast at around 4 plus, arcade & lan as usual.
I spent another 5 bucks again for the stupid toy catching thingy.
50¢ per game from now till 28th August! (My Birthday :x)
So tempting please! -.-

Dinner after that.
I ate super much today mansxzx.
Gained like 99999 kgs you know? Lol.
People around me are telling me I've gain weight. -.-
It makes me wanna take up the habit again.
My old habit..

Back home after that!
Spent these 2 days with my family & it's super fun! :D

No comments: