Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pissed Off.

I was real pissed off today.
My Grandma is currently occupying my room till the day she move out.
So yeah, Daddy went to move my things without permission.
My 10 bucks gone, with a super memorable serial number on it.
It was a new note I received during CNY this year.
He told me he kept it & spent it or whatsoever already.
I was damn pissed & asked him why he touch my things without my permission.
& guess what he say? He say I anyhow put my things I still dare blame people.
WHEN I LEFT IT IN MY LOCKER & THE KEY IS STILL THERE.
HE OPENED IT & ARRANGE MY THINGS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
Obviously I screamed back & told him it's a locker & it's not anyhow put, cause Mummy asked me to leave my important stuffs there.
& off all the cupboards & everything, he chose to arrange my locker.
Oh fuck, I didn't talk to him & didn't want to have dinner with him just now.

Maybe you think I'm childish, but hello, it's not the 10 bucks problem okay.
It's because I couldn't find it back anymore & obviously I'm pissed.
None of his 10 bucks could replace mine.
The number is different. ):

& Grandma's presence in my house is getting irritating.
Realise I didn't blog for 28th August? Which is like my actual birthday but I didn't blog about it?
Because Grandma followed us out that day & bloody complained it too late & she wants to go home.
WHEN IT'S ONLY 10.30PM
Normal birthdays of my relatives without her, I could go out with my family till 2 to 3 am, now?
I'm starting to find her irritating & worst thing is that she told Mummy shes not going to move back again.
I'm soooo gonna force my Dad to make her go back.
If not, the one moving out is me.
I told Mummy about it already & she doesn't like her to stay on too. -.-

I'm not looking forward to the 1 week holiday at all.
Because Mummy doesn't aloow me to go out.
I've to stay at home to takecare of Granny.
Mummy is having her operation on Thursday & I'm afraid I couldn't attend Band's POP too. ):

Oh yeah, I'm no longer angry anymore because Daddy's at NTUC now & just called to inform me that he bought ice cream for me. LOL!
& he gave me an extra 90 bucks allowance.
It's 100 bucks actually, I minus away the 10 bucks! -.-
But my 10 bucks. Sigh..

I'm getting fatter & fatter manxs.
I know there's no use complaining when I'm not doing anything to it.
It's getting super horrible & I'm afraid I'll turn into _____.
_____ is a deluded person anyway.
LOLOLOLOLOL!
Ok, I shall stop my rantings here. Bye peopleessss!

No comments: