Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello peoples!

Today Geography paper was great!
Spent 10 minutes doing it? The rest of the time looking around & sleeping. :D
As expected, haha!

Diana came back to my house today for steamboat, was soooo blosted I couldn't even eat anything anymore. -.-
Visited Grandma at the CGH.
She fell down & broke her arm.
Fuck my Aunt please, she was the one who pushed Granny down.
She was crying herself quietly, Diana saw it too. ):

Tuition after that & back to the hospital.
Daddy passed me back my N73 because I kept on complaining that my current phone is super irritaing.
It's a bloddy Nokia 3100 okay!
Tell me who can tolerate! -.-
Anyway, thanks Daddy! :D

I'm feeling soooooo happy now expect for that thing that kept on borthering me. ):
Other than that, I'm a happy girl! Haha.
Anyway theres only 3 more days left to Boom day!
Scream Alberttt!

It has been sucha long time since I last upload a photo yeah?
Here it is! LOL!

Haha! Bye peopleees! ;D

No comments: