Friday, August 08, 2008

Stupid Ahtay walked all the way to my house to meet me today, ha!
Walked back to Chenghoo's house after that.
When Chenghoo lives super near him. -.-
Met up with him & bus-ed to 201 for Mac breakfast!
Headed to school after that, all of us were late.. -.-

School was fun today! [:
Designed shirts with my classmates! Had super much fun luh.
divided into 4 groups, one t shirt each & we'll have to design it.
We kept on writing our names on it luh.
I still wrote Sunshine boii boii Glovor & Sunshine giirl giirl Qiuyun, lol!
Then below still write 'Come rain come shine, we'll stick together'
Hahaha, I love my classmates! [:

Hall after that for celebration.
Everyone stood up & sang along! [:
Glovor kept on using 2 singapore flags as his drum sticks & my head as his drum.
Kept on hitting my head & say he wanna make 'rock music', LOL!

I realised I'm very enthu when it comes to school events this year.
Perhaps it's my last year, I'm treasuring every minute spent in school.
I like to go to school luh, can disturb my classmates & everything.
I'll miss them like mad after we graduate manxszx!
I demand a class chalet after Os! :D

Back home right after that. [:

No comments: