Saturday, August 30, 2008

Birthday Celebration.

Yesterday
Met up with Jacyln @ 1pm & headed to TM.
Waslked around & bus-ed to e!hub, met up with Tay, Diana & Ivan.

Went to Japan Village(lol) to eat, & went to walk around after that.
Aracde againnnnn, Jacyln & I saw a guy which looks superrrr like Edison Chen.
OMG WE WERE LIKE CRAZY FUCKERS WHEN WE SAW HIM PLEASE.
Eye pop out like eye balls.
Went to look for Diana & told her about it, she kept on WHERE WHERE.
Lol, typical girls uh.
Jacyln went off & the 4 of us bought tickets & caught 4bia.
NC16 show & I can watching already, OK? LOL!

I seriously regretted watching the show.
Not because it wasn't nice or stuffs.
It's was fucking scary & I swear I scream till I cried.
Someone even said 'Relax la' while I was crying.
I kept on hugging Diana's hand & she kept on asking me to shut up & stop crying. -.-

Movie finished, Farhan & Nathan was sitting at the row behind us.
They saw me & laughed, LOL!
Nathan even said 'no wonder the sound so familiar' -.-

Went to the toilet to wash up, my eyes fucking red luh. -.-
They went home & I saw Amanda & Kaijing.
Had a longlong chat with them, headed to meet Angela & off to the arcade.
Back home at 11 plus.

I really enjoyed myself yesterday, thanks guys. [:

Pictures!

Diana ; Angela


Jacyln!


Ivan & Angela's brother, cute right!

& lastly,

me & my boyfriend. LOL!
& yeah, this is what Kaili got for me.
I love her please. :D

Too bad I didn't get to like Jam Hsiao earlier, he held a mini concert in Singapore luh, early August. ):
Sadddddd x 10000000000.
Sorry for the bad quality of photos k, cuase I'm using N73 & I'm used to using the front camera, haha.
My phone is repaired already, & I'm not happy about it k.
I've to use back that bloody phone & return this phone to my Daddy.
Maybe I shall sell the phone & continue using N73, heh. :D

K, I'm done.
Off for now! [:

No comments: