Sunday, August 17, 2008

Today is a boring day.
I woke up & brush my teeth.
Then I go and wat teebee.
After that I sit on sofa.
Then I fell asleep again.
Haha.
I think I'm a pig.
Then I wake up.
I stone, nothing to do.
Haha.
Yay end of the post.
Byebye.

Lol, I know it's stupid but I've nothing to blog about lehhh.[
Stupid Jesslyn wants me to blog for her to read. -.-

Woke up early today & was super bored please.
I didn't study at all because I don't have the mood to do so.
& prelims is gonna start tomorrow.
I don't know whats happening to me, I just couldn't study.
& Mummy wants me to get into s JC, like LOL!
Shes nuts. -.-

Make spaghetti & hot chocolate in the morning.
I guess only Ahtay knows what it means, HAHAH!
K fine, I shall tell you guys.
Spaghetti = Maggi mee
Hot chocolate = Milo
HAHAHAHHA. I think I'm nuts too, just like my Mummy. -__-

I don't know how to continue from here, errr.
Ohya, I just ate crabs.
& Jesslyn is feeling hungry now, awwww. LOL :x

& I'm waiting for bloody Jh to tag but he's trying to think about something funny.
But nothingcomes out from his brain.
I think is brain is as lj as his lj bin.
Cannot function already, LOL!
Nehhmind luh Jh, at least you're better than Yq, HAHAHAHA!
& Yj is a girl manxzsx, she lied to me. -.-
& I wanna meet Jh's mother mansxzx.
She kept on twisting to me you know, HAHA!
I guess only Jh will understand wtfuck I'm saying.

& bloody Tiong Kock(China) people win to Singapore!
): *frowns for a million times*
OHMY I HAVE WRINKLES NOW.
K, not funny. -.-

Tomorrow is the first day of prelims.
Good luck everyone, heh. :D

I'm super speechless now, I don't know how to continue already.
Jesslyn, this post long enough yeah? :D

No comments: