Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weewaawwooooo.
Maths Paper 2 today is deaddddd, so dead.
English Paper 2 yesterday is also dead. ):
I'm not gonna do well for prelims, this is or sure.
I don't know when am I gonna start studying.
Even Jh is studying for his SS paper tomorrow. -.-
I'm also having my SS paper tomorrow but I didn't touch my SS book at all.
Like seriously, I know nuts about it.
I'm just gonna sleep through the 1 ½ hours tomorrow.

Waited for Jesslyn opposite school, headed to East point after that to repair my phone.
Ate at LJS as usual, laugh like madsxzxszx. Lol!
Gia hee peng. LOL!

Back home after that. [:
Going to Jb with Mummy tomorrow, happpppy.
She also finds me hopeless & didn't even bother to ask me to study already, aha!
She say my prelims confirm get above 30 points. -.-
It's true anyway, lol!

Anyway, I'm selling marlboro phones.
It's a ciggarate-case-like phone.
I'll update on it soon k?

Anyway, thanks peoples who wished me good luck in msn. :D

No comments: