Friday, August 15, 2008

Life isn't great nowadays.
I could sense that Mummy is still unhappy about my C6.
I miss Baba, he isn't home for like more than a week.
Bestfriend lied to me, but with a reasonable reason.
But everything just sucks.
I suddenly felt sooooooo fucked up.
If not for yesterday when I laughed so much at that Chowchow dog, I think I'll go crazy.
:/

School ain't fun today, everything just sucks.
Luckily Glovor came today, if not it's going to be more boring k. -.-
He got an A2 for Chinese & I got a C6.
I told him I wasn't jealous.
Cause I say I will get B4 for maths & you will get E8.
Totall, 10 so we're on the same boat.
& he kept on giving the i'm-dulan-but-what-you-said-was-true face.
& he kept on laughing, lol!

Was stucked in the general office for a bloody 2 hours today.
The feeling ain't nice when I was being questioned by the police.
I wasn't afraid cause I did nothing wrong but ohmy, I repeated 'I didn't' for 20 over times but the police just kept on asking.
& when I went out of that room, those 308 people who assumed that it was us kept on asking & asking me again.
I hate repeating myself.
& I hate people who make me so things which I hate.
Fuck please, make me stress until I cry like a dog, hate you guys.

At last nothing happened to us & that really shut those dog's mouth up.
Fuck you guys please.
At first that guy who lost his phone asked me whether I took it or not.
I said no & he said that 'the cctv show them passing something to you.'
I was like wtf & said I never for like don't know how many times.
Got super pissed off when I was in the office please.
I hate repeating myself.

& when the police said that I could go, I asked that guy again.
& he said that 'ooh I mean I saw you walking pass my class with them' _l_
He bloody pengwei when this kind of things happened.
Anyway, thanks everyone for today uh.
Especially Pinky, Charmaine & Darling. [:

Anyway people, stop asking me what happened.
I'm not say much, I blogged about this to vent out my anger, nothing much.
I didn't go into details anyway, aha.

They made Glovor & me missed the class photo taking session.
Our faces won't be appearing in the year book this year.
This is the year when I cherished everything moments spent with my classmates & you guys bloody suspect us.
& I'm super sad about it k, fuck you guys.

Went to eat with Auggy, Ahfat, Glovor, Juventus & Suriya after that.
Back to school to look for those 308 people cause they claimed that they wanna 'settle outside school', wow.
Lepak awhile & back home after that. [:

I seriously miss Baba mansx.
I miss looking at him play dota & shooting those vulgarities to the computer screen when he kena pawn. (lol)
Agnes ah, why must you live so far?
Move to simei ma, then Baba can come home more often. ):

No comments: