Monday, August 18, 2008

English paper today was alright.
Compo was easy shit, but I know I won't score for that.
Question was 'Write about a difficult time in your life and how the experience made you realised who your true friends were'
I've soso much to write for that manxszx, haha!

East Point with Diana after that.
Chowchow dog was being sold already, sad siah. ):

Shopped around & dealed with her contact lens.
I poor thing her please, took so long to get the bloody lenses out from her bloody eyes.
& her eyes turned really bloody after wards.
Red like monkey backside. -.-

Watsons after that.
We became vain pots & tried on every single stuff, LOL!
Was fk-ing fun k! :D

Headed home after that.
I guess Diana is having her oral now uh?
It's going to be her turn soon.
Good luck uh! :D

Tomorrow is E maths paper manxszx, I'm aiming for an A. [:
A million good lucks to Glovor, I guess he needs it.
& you'll do it this time, aim for a pass k! :D

& a thousand million bad luck to you.
Hope you fail every single exam of yours. (:

No comments: