Friday, December 08, 2006

woke up at 10 by ivan's msg ! ROAR
de schnappi ringtone so loud -.-

nothing to do so watched vcds .
xing ping guo le yuan !
watch le cry -.-

met martin ad 12 plus?
he was waiting .
bud he nv complain .
not like ivan x=
den i OMG . haven ask ahtay ! -.-
hes very fast so im not worried . heh :D
martin called him he just woke up
den we reached eastpoint le met ivan
saw SIMUN DARLING ! :D
den ahtay haven reach so we went to PET SAFARI :D
15 mins later ahtay called me . ask me whr are we .
so damn fast right -.-

went to play lan .
saw SHIHUI, JONATHAN KOR, ALVIN nd somemore eastview ppl .
played dota with shihui dey all .
we won =p
i kip on pawning shihui xD
abt 6 walked home with martin nd ahtay .

went online SAMUEL DADDY pm me . -.-
ask me this sun wan go his family chalet anot .
i wan go ! bud mama wun let .
maybe i bluff her this sun go downtown den i can sneak to his chalet x=
DEN CAN BULLY HIM AGAIN .
WAHAHAHA .
2 years tio pa by me .
my hand itchy liao leh ! LOLS
pri 3 same class till pri 6 .
pri 3 tio pa till pri 6 LOLS ! x)

im feeling veryvery moody now . VERY .
i dont know why .
maybe its becos of some reasons ?
TIN TEO ! help me ):

No comments: