Thursday, December 07, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ASSHOLE SON ! :D
yeah its martin teo that ass . x=

tdy went to meet ahtay jerome nd ivan ad simei mrt .
dey reach abt 2? nd waited for me till 3 plus . LOL
SO SORRY . xD
only girl again . suie cant make it .
i dont blame her as she got a good reason .
nd i know wad happen suie . (:
played dota den martin came .
played till 7?
den ivan nd rome left .
left me ahtay nd martin .
nd since tdy's martin birthday i say i pei him awhile more .
den we go ahtay hse downstairs .
i went to find suie bud she wasn't ad home . ):
sutieng told me things . ahhhh i cant believe it .

headed to martin's hse to cut cake since his mum asked him to .
martin showed me something in his inbox .
nd this is de first time i see him so depressed nd down .
see liao also xim tia . he actually cried . my god .
CHEER UP BIRTHDAY BOY ! (:

ahtay kip using de curve ruller nd pok my face? -.-
nd de metal thing came out nd he so called cut my face?
pain bud heng no scar . -.-
den we so called started de PILLOW WAR LOL .
everytime go out with dem surely got ppl tio pa by me LOL .
i also beat ppl . play niah lahs .
den tdy i VERY GOOD .
i let dem take revenge .
ahtay hit me not pain .
martin hit DAMN PAIN .
i tolerate until cry -.-
bud i didn't scold him or wad . cos i know wad why he use so much force . so i let him chu qi .
den my hair so damn messy . ARGH .
so next time ur birthday ask me out .
i'll be real nice to you when its your birthday on that day . ahhas .

bud i say to dem 'u think u all hit me till so jialat i wun take revenge?'
LOL DEN I HIT DAMN DAMN HARD .
ahtay's stomach dere got red mark .-.-
den now toking to martin nd he says that his bones damn pain .
SORRY AH . xD

den it was damn scary when me nd ahtay walked home luh .
de damn scary part . omgomg stop . -.-
den inside lift i received a sms .
ahtay say 'zhu ni an quan dao jia'
LOL . -_-

suie told me she need to go out nd take a breeze ):
suie dun hu si luan xiang okay !
no matter wad happens i'll still love you okay !
like FOREVER (: i promise !
nd u know i shuo de dao zuo de dao okay !
i wont side either one of you now .
bud if i so called 'scold' you
i'll also scold him . i promise . (:
SUIE I LOVE YOU :D

No comments: